Parkes offers content creation services for all types of business and organisation - including local, regional and national government. We specialise in producing content in topic areas that include:
- sectoral - industry-specific content (from construction industry to retail sector, from acupuncturist to window cleaner)
- SME business start-up
- general business issues
- tax, VAT, financial and accounting
- legislation and licensing
- performance ratios, industry benchmarking, statistics and data
- business news and hot topics
- personal finance and money matters
Our highly experienced researchers, writers and editors can also provide services that include:
- proofreading and copy-editing
- fact and currency checking
- content auditing (for example existing content on websites, suites of guides/fact-sheets and so on)
- technical and general copywriting in many different subject areas
The types of content that we produce include:
- copy for the web, including specialist narrative and guidance
- self-contained publications ranging from articles and short fact-sheets to complete published works
- interactive business tools for the web, including full-blown web applications
- standalone business software applications - for example business planning software
We can produce content to your specification, work with you to develop the specification itself and even take responsibility for scoping and proposition using workshops, mock-ups and pilots.
We offer ad hoc and cyclical maintenance services for all types of content. We can take over the maintenance of your own content - often a cost effective solution and one where quality is built in.
We can produce content for formats and applications that include:
- hard copy - loose-leaf, printed publications, newsletters
- electronic delivery - web and CD-ROM
- standalone software
We provide ready to publish copy in a variety of formats, including formatted text (Word, rich text etc), PDF, HTML/xHTML/XML mark-up for the web, complete web pages, SGML mark-up for publishing, database with or without embedded mark-up, graphical and of course hard copy. If necessary we can work with your existing content management system (CMS). We will always ensure that we integrate seamlessly with your own IT platforms.
We can meet your content requirement in a variety of ways, including bespoke products, product licensing and even, in some cases, shared revenue models. All content is delivered in a mutually agreed format and managed according to your needs.