By browsing and using this website you agree to the following terms and conditions of use.
The terms "Parkes", "e-Tax Law Ltd", "we", "our", "the operator" and "us" refer to the owner of this website whose registered office is Ethos Building, Kings Road, Swansea SA1 8AS. The terms "you" and "your" refer to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of rolex replica this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website - and of rolex replica the website itself - is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, content, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of - or licensed to - the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website and the material therein may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience as potential sources of further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites or their owners. We have no responsibility for the content or performance of the linked websites
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document, as long as this is not done in such a way as to pass off this website and its content as your own or that of a third party, and as long as the link is made in an appropriate manner and context which does not seek to defame or otherwise damage us
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England and Wales
All code, design, content and images copyright © e-Tax Law Ltd T/A Parkes unless otherwise stated.